We Keep You Comfortable
Your Comfort is extremely important to us at Big Horn Dental. We do our best to ensure your comfort during your visit to our office. We have many different methods we use to keep you comfortable:
- Virtually Pain Free Injections - We use DentalVibe, which is a patented technology that allows for virtually pain free dental injections.
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation - For patients that have a fear of the dentist, or for more complex dental procedures, we use nitrous oxide sedation to keep you comfortable.
State of the Art Equipment
The cutting edge equipment that we use at Big Horn Dental Clinic helps to ensure your safety and comfort. It also gives us a much more accurate way to determine the health of your teeth.
- Digital X-Rays - Digital X-Rays use less radiation, take less time, and produce a clearer image of your teeth.
- Intra Oral Cameras - An IntraOral camera is used to better inform our patients. With an intraoral camera, video is taken of your teeth and displayed on a screen for you to view. This helps us to better explain any issues or problems that you may be experiencing with your teeth.
- Laser Cavity Detection - While digital x-rays are great for finding cavities, laser cavity detection is excellent for finding smaller cavities - or even finding weaknesses in the enamel that may lead to cavities. The benefit to you is that the tooth can be treated before it even becomes a large cavity.
Meet Dr. Lee
I was raised in Elkhorn, Nebraska where I graduated from High School and received my Eagle Scout Award. I then spent 2 years serving a L.D.S. Mission serving the people of Anaheim California. I received my Bachelors Degree at University of Utah and then attended the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Upon Graduation, I practiced dentistry in Rock Springs, Wyoming and then moved to Gillette.
I completed my implant residency at the prestigious White Cap Institute for implant dentistry. I am committed to providing state of the art dentistry to my patients. I have obtained and completed advanced continuing education form the Hoya Con Bio College of Clinical Laser Dentistry. I'm looking forward to attending the Clinical Mastery Course with the prestigious Dr. Hornbrook who is world renown for cosmetic dentistry.
Family time is very important to both me and my wonderful wife Erin. We enjoy taking our 5 children into the outdoors for camping, fishing, and hiking. I enjoy serving the community of Gillette through donating my time teaching children the importance of developing good oral health care habits at a young age.
Meet Dr. Nichols
Dr. Nichols grew up in Mesa, Arizona. He was highly involved in high school sports and BSA, wherein he earned his Eagle Scout Award. After graduating from high school, Dr. Nichols served a two year LDS mission to Vina Del Mar, Chile. As an undergraduate at Arizona State University, he was recognized by many for his community service and was even awarded a Presidential Service Award for giving back to the community. He later graduated from ASU with honors.
Dr. Nichols completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Michigan. Education has always been important to Dr. Nichols and he continues to grow and educate himself to provide optimum treatment for his patients. He has completed or currently enrolled in several dental continuing education certificates including: Friction Free Occlusion & Implantology from the prestigious White Cap Institute; an Endodontic Residency at the Ivy League school–University of Pennsylvania; the Hornbrook Group of Cosmetic Dentistry; and training from the Frank Spear Institute.
Dr. Nichols is married and has three children. His best time is spent with his wife and kids and they love playing sports, camping, hiking, hunting, and enjoying all the beauty Wyoming has to offer.
Payment and Insurance Information
We Offer Extremely Flexible Payment Options:
- Most Insurance Plans
- Major Credit Cards
- Care Credit
- Springstone Patient Financing
- Citi Health Card
Be sure to visit our independent 3rd party reviews at Google+: Google+ Reviews.
Big Horn Dental is a great dental office. They have new state of the art equipment. They have a very friendly staff and always go out of there way to see PTs. The Drs are very educated and continue to educate themselves and staff by going to CE courses. I highly recommend Big Horn Dental. They rock!
- Kristi R.
I absolutely love this place. Not only are the staff extremely helpful and kind to me, but they are also wonderful with my children. They have made it a place where my children want and look forward to going to. Their front office staff is amazing as well. Ashley S. has been very helpful with all of my insurance questions.
- Kristain S.
Dr. Porter and his staff changed my appearance to where I have the confidence to smile I hadn't had in 23 years! Very professional and amazing staff!
- Christina S.
Convenient Gillette Location
Our office is conveniently located in the south part of Gillette a mile west of S. Douglas Highway.
4403 Running W Drive
Gillette, WY 82718
Learn How We Can Help You: