We Will Keep You Comfortable
Your Comfort is extremely important to us at Big Horn Dental. Dr. Porter and Dr. Lee do their best to ensure your comfort during your visit to our office. We have many different methods we use to keep you comfortable:
- Virtually Pain Free Injections - We use DentalVibe, which is a patented technology that allows for virtually pain free dental injections.
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation - For patients that have a fear of the dentist, or for more complex dental procedures, we use nitrous oxide sedation to keep you comfortable.
State of the Art Equipment
The cutting edge equipment that we use in our office helps to ensure your safety and comfort. It also gives us a much more accurate way to determine the health of your teeth.
- Digital X-Rays - Digital X-Rays use less radiation, take less time, and produce a clearer image of your teeth.
- Intra Oral Cameras - An IntraOral camera is used to better inform our patients. With an intraoral camera, video is taken of your teeth and displayed on a screen for you to view. This helps Dr. Porter and Dr. Lee to better explain any issues or problems that you may be experiencing with your teeth.
- Laser Cavity Detection - While digital x-rays are great for finding cavities, laser cavity detection is excellent for finding smaller cavities - or even finding weaknesses in the enamel that may lead to cavities. The benefit to you is that the tooth can be treated before it even becomes a large cavity.
Meet Dr. Porter
My main goal as a dentist is to give my patients the best care possible while treating them how I would like to be treated. What I enjoy most about my profession is helping people reach their goals.
I obtained my formal education from the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Since I am passionate about learning new things and helping people, I am continually involved in continuing education. It is my goal to give my patients the best care possible, and as dentistry is rapidly changing field, my commitment to continuing education is not an option, it is a necessity.
I have lived in Gillette for the past six years, and have been married to my wife Afton for 17 years. We have six children together: Makenna, Jackson, Dayton, Alaysa, Cael, and Camrie. When I’m not at work, I enjoy spending time with my family. We like to go camping, and I enjoy being involved with my kids and their athletics.
I also believe it is important to stay involved with my community. I enjoy coaching sports and have volunteered with many youth programs. From a professional standpoint, our office hosts many events to improve the health of local children and support our troops overseas. I have participated in early childhood decay prevention programs in the schools and provided dental care for children in need in our area.
Meet Dr. Lee
I was raised in Elkhorn, Nebraska where I graduated from High School and received my Eagle Scout Award. I then spent 2 years serving a L.D.S. Mission serving the people of Anaheim California. I received my Bachelors Degree at University of Utah and then attended the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Upon Graduation, I practiced dentistry in Rock Springs, Wyoming and then moved to Gillette.
I completed my implant residency at the prestigious White Cap Institute for implant dentistry. I am committed to providing state of the art dentistry to my patients. I have obtained and completed advanced continuing education form the Hoya Con Bio College of Clinical Laser Dentistry. I'm looking forward to attending the Clinical Mastery Course with the prestigious Dr. Hornbrook who is world renown for cosmetic dentistry.
Family time is very important to both me and my wonderful wife Erin. We enjoy taking our 4 children into the outdoors for camping, fishing, and hiking. I enjoy serving the community of Gillette through donating my time teaching children the importance of developing good oral health care habits at a young age.
Our Highly Trained Staff
Dental Assistant / DMRT
Dental Assistant / DMRT
Dental Assistant / DMRT
Convenient Gillette Location
Our office is conveniently located in the south part of Gillette a mile west fo S. Douglas Highway.
4403 Running W Drive
Our Location on Google Maps
Our Location is easily accessible from all of Gillette.
Our Modern Office
Just like the technology that we use to treat our patients, our dental office is new, clean and comfortable. Photos from our office are presented below.
...Rapid Gallery Loading...
Payment and Insurance Information
We make it easy for you to get your dental work done with our flexible payment options:
- Most Insurance Plans
- Major Credit Cards
- Care Credit
- Springstone Patient Financing
- Citi Health Card
Many of the options presented above allow you to start treatment today with no cost up front and low monthly payments.
Contact Big Horn Dental - 307-763-5699
Or complete the form and we'll contact you.